Sunday, December 16, 2012

WHERE IS THE REBOOT BUTTON ON PEOPLE?


... I only drink vodka ... I only drink merlot ... sorry I only drink brand X ... I have never tried cognac I do not think I like it ... I tried cognac once it burns right here ... I don't like cognac it is too strong says a lady walking away with a 2 liters bottle of vodka ...  I prefer scotch says a man looking at me with a face kind of saying to me - you think I don't know you are trying to convince me to buy a lesser thing ... Cognac! Hummm! I only like cognac from France says another ... 
I wonder if people who go through a period of amnesia actually make the same stupid statements afterwards? 
Perhaps there are 3 kinds of people that get to experience life versus go through it: the one that does not know, the one that knows a lot and the one that wants to know. I am sorry for the rest of the people. Life is already so short that I would not want to settle for average.
My apologies to sensitive minds. I am just returning from a promo in a large alcoholic beverage store and spoke to 100s of people and I had to vent a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment